Love, your name is Johnny!




Dear Johnny,

How are you? I'm fine. I'm better now that I'm writing to you. You know, a lot has changed since the last time I wrote to you. After so long, I needed to write to you. I had to tell you a secret. Ready? Here goes... Sometimes I catch myself watching you. Behind my eyes, right there in your heart. Where anyone can't touch and few can't reach. Sometimes I find myself feeling you too. More than any other real person. I dunno... Just... I love all of you. It's silly, I know, but it is pure. I had to tell you that. Your new movie is coming... Soon you'll be in every mouth. Be prepared, my angel, for any kind of comment. Ah! What a fool again, I know you'll be prepared. Sweet, somehow, I feel obliged to be reassuring you, even if you do not see it. I'm very excited to see you in another work of art. You'll be beautiful, I'm sure. Take care of yourself ok? I feel you, more than ever...

With all the love inside of me, your little girl.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

Apesar de você Design by Insight © 2009