Love, your name is Johnny!


Dear Johnny,

I saw you! Yes, I saw you. You're so beautiful. You're so beautiful being silly! Oh my God, it's so beautiful when you smiles. While I saw you - and got stuck in your traces - I could only think: Oh, my God, I want to hold him, but it is impossible, so, hold him, hold him with all your strength for me. Is the only thing I ask of you. I didn't mean for this to go to the far did it, "but I'm fallen for you. " - That's what your character says to the character of Angelina, am I right? - I have not stopped thinking about this phrase. Yes, I'm fallen for you, I'm fallen for you, I'm fallen for you. Well, I don't wanted that, but it's your fault! Your fault for being so metrically perfect. I had a horrible day, my sweet, but see you, feel you, cry - hidden, I faked it well, you know? - for you... Well, was the best thing I could tues. I confess that I once again wanted to be a woman. A woman for you. Ah, my boy, how nice it would be an Angelina! But do not worry, I know this is crazy. Don't be alarmed. You're wonderful in your movie and please don't be sad because of the criticism. You're Incredibly beautiful. Incredibly talented. I never been so happy to see you. Never.
Oh, and I cried of happiness (I thought you would like to know this)

With all the love inside of me, your little girl.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

Apesar de você Design by Insight © 2009