Love, your name is Johnny!


Dear Johnny,

Hi, sweet! I have so much news! Everything changed. I have been so much fear lately, dear. But hearing your voice, see your films and analyze every little detail of you, have calmed down. It's pathetic, but is true. The sweetest of truths. You're, my dear, the only thing that has sustained me to live this life without life. Thanks for being my support, my smile, my breath, my eyes and my mind. After all, I got you. In some strange way, I do. I think I dream of you hasn't been as bad. I'm suck, I'm not have studied, now I'm more alone than ever (not totally alone because you) and I wanna die. Actually, I think I've died. I have lived as if I was kissed by you every day, just as the prince kisses Snow White to wake her death. Yeah! And your kiss is the sweetest and magical world. Take care!

With all the love inside of me, your little girl.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

Apesar de você Design by Insight © 2009